Wednesday, January 11, 2012

46- one step at a time

Daddy,
I don't know the perfect start, but if breaking me is necessary, remove the unrealistic confidence I have in myself. It can be arrogant, but more so, damaging- to push me into delusion. 
Beginning of school, meeting up with old friends, going out with some very likable friends... I thank God for working in my life. It's an amazing circle, and an amazing many number of people drafted into the plan. 
Lord, MOGLOM. I pray for You to help me have lesser of me, and more of You! It's not easy, but in You it will be done. 
As the weekend draws nearer, and the planner becomes more and more packed, Lord, I pray for You to guide. Help me menage my time properly, and help me set aside time for You and for myself to rest and recuperate. Lord, help me not overcommit. Grant me wisdom to prioritize. 
Finally Lord, I pray for that list of people. Grant the leaders burden to help us see Your plan for them. Move in our midst, and make us a people sensitive to Your voice. Help us to see, guide us in our planning, and stand in the midst of all these relationships that we will be forging.
Lord, I continue to pray for the gift of tongues. 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah

No comments:

Post a Comment